To get started, the first thing that you, the
owner, needs to do is call or email
- and schedule a FREE appointment with us.
A "Meet and Greet"!
PEC Homewatch Inc. will not provide service until we
have met with you. During our visit, we will get to know you and will
record various types of information including:
- Basic account information - Name, Address, etc.
- An emergency contact person's name and number.
- Any other special concerns or needs you may
What the owner will need to
A set of
spare keys - Please test all keys. Keys will be returned
upon your request. Clients must drop off keys four days prior to date
If you will be traveling:
- Please inform PEC Homewatch of when you will be
leaving, a destination phone number, as well as when you expect to
return. This information should be left both on our answering machine,
as well as on a note.
- Upon your return, please call us and let us
know that you have arrived back on schedule. Also, feedback on the care
of your home while you were gone.